Friday, July 31, 2009

COPING WITH DEPRESSION; FINDING YOURSELF WORTH

One thing is certain in this world – we’ll all face trials. How do we deal with them? Do we merely provide objective solutions or do we dig in to help with emotional support. Read this and see where you can grow!A big means of coping with depression came through finding my true self worth. I had previously based my self worth on the approval of my friends and on my ability to perform in my job. When I could no longer fulfill my work responsibilities due to a very wrong decision I had made, I felt worthless. Over time, I began to realize that my true self worth does not come from within me. It comes from God-my Creator. God loves me. Through this tremendous love, I have once again found worth and significance in my life. He is my significance!

No comments:

Post a Comment