Monday, July 20, 2009

Live your life with a purpose.

Many people today are still trying to find their purpose in life. When life has no meaning, it becomes unbearable. A young man in his twenties wrote,” I feel like I’m a failure because I’m struggling to become something, and I don’t even know what it is. All I know how to do is to get by. Someday, if I discover my purpose, I’ll feel I’m beginning to live.” the greatest tragedy is not death but a life without purpose.
Hope is essential to your life as air and water. You need hope to cope. Hope comes from having a purpose.
If you have felt hopeless, hold on! Precious and wonderful changes are going to happen in your life as you start to live it on purpose.
If touched by this write –up? Comments will be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment