Wednesday, October 14, 2009

THE EFFECT OF POSITIVE CONFESSION

Words are spirits and they are powerful. what we say is what happens to us. Let us therefore practice the art of positive confession. Below are examples. Say them as often as you can and what your life become a miracle.
I am the apple of God's eye. I am on the mind of God
God will not leave me nor forsake me
His word concerning my life is yea and amen
I shall be the head and not the tail
I shall eat of the best of this land london cannot contain my family and I
My eyes shall see excellent things
My ears shall hear excellent report
My hands are blessed, i will lack no good thing
I shall be a blessing to my generation and the generations to come
I shall not die but live long to declare the mighty works of God
I shall be like a tree planted by the streams of water
I shall bear fruit in season and out of season
No evil tongue formed against me shall prosper
I am blessed beyond every curse
The world is about to celebrate me
I shall eat of the fruit of my lips
I shall eat of the fruit of my labour
This is my week of divine excellence
My relationship with the lord jesus shall be shall stronger than ever
I am a living testimony
Men shall see me and see jesus. i am blessed, insured and assured by the blood of king jesus. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment